We believe you are here not by accident, but by divine appointment!
If this is your first visit to our church, we have gathered some information specifically for you.
To learn more, please feel free to browse the other sections on our website.
It is our joy to have you with us today and we thank God for you!
We believe in the Eternal Godhead,
the Triune God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
and salvation is provided through him for all.
We believe there
a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
We believe in the rapture of the church
and the second advent of Christ on this earth.
We believe everyone needs salvation
because all have sinned and come short of God’s glory.
We believe salvation has been provided
for all through the
Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in
of water and of the Holy Spirit.
We believe in miraculous healings
provided for every believer in the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe that
is God’s divinely-inspired word.
We pledge to preach, teach and train
believers in God's word without adulteration or compromise.
We, as the Body of Christ, are committed to:
Be A Centre
Of God’s word, worship, prayer and true love – A standard and example for others to emulate.
Help Each Believer
Develop their full potential and calling – as a bride prepares for the bridegroom.
Be A Home Church
& Spiritual Shelter
For independent ministries and missionaries.
DLCC, as a Church, is committed to be a:
Where any servant of God can rejuvenate through counsel and comfort with the purpose of returning to the ministry and mission fields.
To equip and train members to be ready to serve in their individual calling.
A source saturated with the undiluted Word of God.
Frequently Asked Questions About Christianity
God and Jesus: Who, What, Why, How?
God is the creator of heaven and earth who made you in His own image.
Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” as the first line for the answer.
God is real by seeing the moon, the stars and the creation of the world. Everything you enjoy (the seas, birds, plants) belongs to God because He created them all.
God loves you because you are His creation. He has created many things, but you were made in His image, which makes you special to God.
Jesus is the Son of the Living God who came to redeem us from sin and captivity of satan.
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah, and the savior of the world. He is important to Christians for several reasons:
- God took on human form as Jesus – and gave Him a name above all names.
- Jesus lived a sinless life and willingly died on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity. This is known as the “atonement” and we believe that through His death and resurrection, Christians (we) can have eternal life.
- Jesus is the only way to salvation, and the only way to have a relationship with God.
- Jesus sets the ultimate example for us to live a godly life, with teachings and a lifestyle that we, as Christians, strive to emulate.
- Jesus rose from the dead, which is a central part of our belief in the resurrection of the dead and eternal life.
- Jesus is believed to be the “coming Messiah” as foretold in the Old Testament.
- Jesus is the head of the church, and will come again to establish His kingdom on earth.
God is a triune being, made up of three distinct persons that are inseparable. These three persons are the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.
The grave is empty and Jesus is alive!
“Behold, I stand at the door.” (Revelation 3:20)
Why not, take the step of faith and let Him into your heart? Then you’ll know.
Bible: Why? How?
The Bible is the absolute word of God that came from God’s mouth. It is not philosophy or psychology.
Saints are humans who died. We pray to God through Jesus who:
1) Died and rose again;
2) Sits at the right hand of God;
3) In John 14:14, Jesus said “ If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”
The Word of God is not given by men, but by men who were moved by the Holy Spirit. This was mentioned in 2 Peter 1:20-21. In 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Moses wrote the Pentateuch because God, Himself, revealed it to him.
Christianity : Why? How?
Christianity is not a religion. It is God coming down to earth in the form of man (Jesus) to save us (mankind) from sin.
There are many reasons. Here are some:
- It is scriptural according to God’s law in the Old and New Testaments where one-tenth (10%) belongs to the LORD.
- Out of our love for God. It is our way to recognise and honour God for all that He has done.
- To support God’s work.
You may like to refer to:
Genesis 14:18-20; 28:16-22; Leviticus 27:30-32; Luke 18:9-14; Hebrews 7:4-6,12
Or listen to our sermon on tithing here
Why should I…..
It is of utmost urgency to decide if you want to be a Christian. Your decision to be a Christian will determine if you will be redeemed from sin and eternal hell fire.
Join a church because you need to be a member of the household of God. Taking our cue from Hebrews 10:25, we believe that we should not forsake the assembly of the members of the household of God.
Baptism is God’s command. If you do not obey the command, you have sinned against God.
Is DLCC the right church for me?
Here are some reasons to join DLCC:
- To grow spiritually built on the foundation of the Word of God and faith-building prayer.
- Our church will always provide a steady supply of the word of God.
- Build your relationship with God
- Develop Christian disciplines.
We encourage you to verify what we say against the Word of God. Our teachings are not based on personal opinions or philosophies.
Our pastors do not receive any form of compensation, including salaries, from the church. They are volunteer pastors.